CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories of Grandpa - Brian

My memory of Grandpa was being told I WOULD LOVE GARLIC TOAST!! Grandpa had grown some garlic cloves and roasted them. Daidrie and I came to visit right in the middle of it all. Grandpa was making toast and spreading crushed up garlic on it. I said no thanks, I mean I like Garlic but that looked a little strong. Grandpa came over and made me take a piece and stood there and watched so I was sure to eat it. After I stopped bleeding from the ears I said it was really good (like I could say anything else). No really it was good a little strong but good. I am glad to have this memory and all the others. It was then I was sure this was a family I just might fit in since Daidrie and I were just dating at the time. Anyone who liked garlic that much had to be good.

Brian
Pincock

0 comments: