CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories of Grandpa - Stewart

Happy Birthday Dad,

We are taking a few minutes at our family night to write you. I personally want to thank you for the example of hard work you have been for us. You have always lead the way when things needed to be done. Thank you for being that example for m and my boys.

You and grandma have always been generous to us with your time and have helped us on several occasions with money to get us into our house.

I love how you and Grandma (Mom) always like to have fun. I love the games we all play. I hope I can continue the traditions you have started. It has been fun going on the trips with you. The cruise, Alaska and the trip we just went on to California. You both always know how to have fun.

I have appreciated your spiritual side also. I will never forget when Susan and I came to Brenham and we went up to College Station or Bryan and I saw you talking with a woman about the gospel. Your example and testimony will always be one of the things I admire about you. I have been treated as one of your children. Thank you both for that as I feel I have had two wonderful sets of parents.

I have loved it when you and mom have had things in your home that have needed repair. It made me feel good to be trusted enough to have you call on me. I remember Susan and I painted your house. It was fun. Grandma was right there helping. I am just glad that “families are forever.”

I guess I have gone on long enough. I think I could have just said thanks for all you have done and I hope you have a Happy Birthday. We will look forward to many more.

I love you dad. (You to Mom)

Stew

0 comments: