CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories of Grandpa - Josh

Happy Birthday Grandpa

I love you and Grandma so much. I’m thankful for all that you have taught me. You were always a good example of a hard worker. It was so fun to have you and grandma here close for so long, with all of the games and things we did. I learned how to have no mercy from you. (In cards that is). You have always been a good example to me and helped me with anything I’ve needed. You and Granny have always taught good values and have been good role models to me. It has been so fun going on the couple trips we have been on lately. I have had some fun senior trips with you guys to Alaska and California. I remember when we were in Alaska you got two showers in one day. When we went fishing you were getting on the boat and water ran off and down you back. I thought that is was so cute seeing you and Gran holding hands down in California. The whole time we were in Disneyland I kept thinking you were probably wishing you had a louder horn to tell some of those people to get out of the way.

Love you guys,
Josh

0 comments: