CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories of Grandpa - Jon

Grandpa,

You have always been a great example to me and all of the family. I loved growing up on this farm close to you. You always had a project going that we could be involved in and we learned how to work and have fun doing it. Some times I wish I could buck some hay or work on a fence and then enjoy a cold root beer with you. You have taught that work is a good thing. I love that you like to have fun and treat people good. I love the memories of playing games with you and Gran and your practical jokes. One of my favorite things was riding around with you and Joe checking canals. You and Grandma have done so much for me and all of us. I have always felt love in our family and that is because what you and Grandma have taught us. I know that you both have testimonies of the Gospel. I have always known where you stand and that you expect us to do our best. I love you Grandpa and hope you have had a great day. I want to be like you.

Jon Bryan

p.s. I can’t wait to beat you in our next card game!

0 comments: