CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories of Grandpa - Lori

Memories of Grandpa

I have just a few memories of Grandpa from the past couple of years that I have known him. I remember when I first met him. He reminded me of my own grandpa; always happy and always had a joke.

When I first me grandpa it was at Holly’s house. Holly was having a barbecue and it was one of my first introductions to the family. I remember grandpa sitting there talking about one of his grandsons (that I had a crush on). He was telling all of us that one of us should snatch him up. He asked us all “what’s wrong with you guys, why don’t you go after him.” We laughed then, but I took his advice. My friends and I sat there through most of the evening talking and laughing together as Grandpa told jokes and stories.

Grandpa has always been good natured and a joy to be around.
Lori Saurey

0 comments: